Paintless Dent Repair is a process that is used to remove dents out of vehicles without paint and bodywork. It is a perfect candidate for small to medium sized dents and sometimes even large dents.
Benefits over a body shop:
- Time – repair time can take minutes to a few hours compared to days without your car at a bodyshop
- Convenience – most repairs can be done mobile, at your house garage or your workplace garage
- Value – the trade-in or resale value of you vehicle drops by 10%-20% when repainted panels are detected
- Price – Paintless Dent Repair is cheaper than repainting your vehicle
- Dents that have paint damage need to go to a bodyshop
- Dents that are too sharp and the metal is over-stretched need to go to a bodyshop