Paintless Dent Repair is a technique where we can fix up your ride without having to resort to any paint or bodywork. This method is perfect for small to medium-sized dents, and sometimes, even for those big dents.
Why Paintless Dent Repair is the way to go.
- Time. We can get your car fixed up in just a few minutes to a few hours, instead of having your ride sit in some body shop for weeks on end.
- Value. The resale or trade-in value of your car goes down if you’ve got repainted panels.
- No Carfax report. Which means you won’t have to worry about your premiums skyrocketing.
- Price. It’s way cheaper than repainting your ride.
There are some limitations to this method.
- If you’ve got paint damage accompanying your dents, you’re gonna have to hit up a body shop.
- And if your dents are super messed up, with stretched metal , you’re gonna need the expertise of a body shop.